CBD Bath Bomb 100mg
Bring the spa to your home and relax after a long day with a Hempstrax CBD Bath Bomb containing 100mg of Full Spectrum CBD Oil. Our CBD Bath Bombs are great for aroma therapy, soothing the skin, and detoxing the body. Our 100mg CBD Bath Bombs contain all natural ingredients, organic essential oils and Full Spectrum hemp distillate for the ultimate relaxing experience.
These high quality CBD bath bombs are beneficial for alleviating pain and reducing inflammation to help ensure the ultimate in relaxation and a restful night of sleep.
Available in several enticing aromas, a CBD Bath Bomb will help you completely unwind and melt the stress away. Bath bombs are great for relaxing muscles and working on painful areas of the body and also make a great gift for anybody.
CBD Bath Bomb Benefits:
- Promotes Relaxation
- Pain Relief
- Relaxes Muscles
- Soothes the Skin
- Helps Exfoliate Pores
- Relieves cramps and muscle aches
Full Spectrum CBD Distillate Oil, Sodium Bicarbonate, Citric Acid, Kaolin Clay, Dead Sea Salt, Shea Butter, Jojoba Oil, Water, Organic Essential Oils.
If you prefer to make your own CBD bath bombs we have created a step by step recipe below. You can add any natural ingredients to a bath bomb. They make ideal gifts and can be custom made for your friends and family.
Our Isolate and Distillate is sourced from USA organically grown hemp. We use Organic ingredients and Essential Oils. Many of our competitors bath bombs only contain 10 or 20mg of CBD. Ours are one of the strongest on the market with 100mg of CBD.
CBD Bath Bomb Recipe Ingredients and Materials
- 50 – 100mg of Hempstrax CBD Isolate or Hempstrax Broad or Full Spectrum Distillate per bath bomb
(You can also use Hempstrax CBG Isolate) Learn more about the health benefits of CBG.
- 1 cup baking soda
- 1/2 cup citric acid
- 1/2 cup Epsom salt
- 1/2 cup cornstarch
- 3/4 tsp. water
- 2 tsp Organic essential oils (lavender, eucalyptus, tea tree, lemon verbena and rose are all popular for the bath)
- 2 tsp oil (sweet almond, coconut, olive or even baby oil)
- A mold of your choice, such as regular or mini-muffin tins, candy pans or round plastic molds specifically for bath bombs
- Optional: Dried flowers or herbs. You can use glitter or any decorations including cake decorations
- A few drops of food coloring (optional)
Making your CBD Bath Bombs:
- Step 1: With the exception of the citric acid, mix all of the dry ingredients in a large mixing bowl including the CBD Isolate.
- Step 2: Pour all of the liquid ingredients in a jar or a protein shake maker with a top. Close the jar and shake it vigorously.
- Step 3: Pour the liquid mixture into the bowl of dry ingredients and use your hands to combine it together. At this point, add the citric acid. You’ll probably notice a slight fizzing reaction because of the citric acid. This is totally normal. The mixture should be a bit crumbly (similar to the consistency of wet beach sand). Whatever you do, don’t add any liquid or the bath bomb will fizz prematurely and be ruined.
- Step 4: Mash the mixture into your chosen molds very tightly. You may slightly overfill the molds and use a spoon or glass to press the mixture in as tightly as possible. Immediately loosen the bombs from their molds onto wax paper and let them dry overnight.
- Step 5: Give the bath bombs a day or two to completely dry before using them or wrapping them up as gifts.
- Step 6: Drop one in the bathtub, enjoy the burst of CBD and fizz, and inhale the released aromas from the essential oils. The skin is the largest organ of the body. Your homemade bath bomb along with the CBD will be absorbed into the skin and will start to detox the body.
CBD bath bombs can be used daily. You can also create smaller bath bombs to be used as a foot soak. The CBD will help alleviate pain and muscle tension and will leave you thoroughly relaxed and rejuvenated.
A wonderful product to apply after a relaxing CBD bath bomb infused bath is Hempstrax CBD Lavender Body Butter. This rich, highly moisturizing formula soaks in quickly and leaves the skin feeling nourished and renewed. The 4oz, 1,000mg cost $45 and the 2oz, 500mg costs $25.
There are many other topicals available which can be used in conjunction with CBD bath bombs.
Q: Is the Hempstrax 100mg CBD Bath Bomb good for pain?
A: As the skin is the largest organ of the body, bath bombs are ideal for pain. We absorb the CBD through our skin.
Q Are there any ingredients I could be allergic too?
A If you have sensitive skin we advise breaking off a small piece and putting it in a bowl of hot water. Submerse your hand for 10 minutes. We use natural/organic ingredients.
Q How long should I stay in the bath for?
A 15-25 minutes is a good amount of time for the CBD to absorb.