Pain is a debilitating issue that affects millions of Americans. In cases of reoccurring pain caused by an old injury or caused by a condition like arthritis, the body sends a repeat pain message over and over again. The reason the body does this is to alert the brain to immobilize the area. The brain cannot distinguish between an old injury or a new one, creating a broken looped message. The Endocannabinoid System through its network of receptors can uptake the cannabinoids in CBD. This can assist in calming the body’s reaction to create inflammation and pain messages. In this way CBD can help to alleviate pain and inflammation.
Pain can be treated with a topical CBD application, or it can be taken orally in the form of a tincture or edible. As CBD has a very low occurrence of side effects, it is a great product to be used to treat pain. CBD Gel Capsules are another popular option. Topicals can be used on areas that are painful. It has been shown to be effective in helping alleviate inflammation associated with arthritis. Clinical studies have shown it is highly effective in helping ease the symptoms associated with neuropathy.
CBD can help to realign the body helping to regulate the distribution of hormones – primarily serotonin which is the feel good hormone. It can aid in getting a better night’s rest too.
Pain and inflammation can also be treated with THC products.
- Hempstrax Delta 8 THC / CBD 1:1 Gummies$16.00 – $40.00
- NEW Extra Strength 20,000mg Topical Salve – Buy One Get One FREE$295.00 – $325.00
- Delta 8 THC Pre-Rolls$10.00
- Hempstrax Delta-8 Vape Cartridge – 25% OFFProduct on sale
- CBG/CBD Tincture 1:1Product on sale$45.00 – $275.00
- CBD Extra Strength Salve – Buy One Get One FREE$100.00 – $325.00
- Extra Strong CBD Tincture 10,000 mg – Buy One Get One FREE!$175.00 – $295.00
- Extra Strong 5,000 mg CBD Tincture – Buy One Get One FREE$100.00 – $180.00
- 25 mg CBD Gel Capsules$5.00 – $52.00